TechCom offers a wide array or IT placement services including Staff augmentation, permanent placement and outsourcing to clients. Our expertise in IT staffing and our ability to efficiently fulfull the needs of applicants is well known in the IT industry. We know that for IT professionals it is highly competitive to find a suitable employment. We promise to find you the best position within a short period. We handle the entire process from interviewing, screening, testing and qualifying according to our clients requirements.
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: TS2015-SG7
Client: A Biggest MCS - IT Company
Position: Network Architect
Skills: Networking Design / Architects
Experience: 7+ Yearts
Job Location: Singapore:
- Experience in Network Access Control Products.
- Architecture level knowledge for Network Security Design and Implementation.
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modelling, analysis, and planning.
- Engineering, implementation and operation of Infrastructure Access solutions.
- Thorough understanding of NAC deployments and challenges encountered.
- Experience with SSO, dual factor authentication.
- Familiarity with virtual server (via VMWare) and network environments - good to have.
- Experience with wireless technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience with firewall technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience with CISCO as well as Juniper networking devices for integration with NAC solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross functional team of desktop engineering, network, access control and security teams.
- The candidate should have n understanding of concepts of strong two factor authentication, AAA, access control and least privilege.
- Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisico access control system.
- Proposing and presenting network access management configuration changes and technology upgrade paths to IT management.
- The candidate should have an understanding of concepts of strong two factor authentication, AAA, access control and least privilege.
- Experience with 802.1x, WPA2 Enterprise, authentication and access controls in a mobile environment, and mobile device security are all highly desirable.
- Ability to handle technical escalation on above technologies.