The Emirates Group of Companies
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group is highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$18.4 billion and over 50,000 employee. The group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air service provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group's rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Currently, Emirates flies to over 125 destinations across 6 continents on a modern fleet of 180 wide-bodied aircraft.
Essential to the Group's ongoing success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern cosmopolitan city offering one of the most desirable lifestyles in the world. The Emirates Group of employees come from over 160 nationalities, receive tax-free salary and benefits package, and are offered professional development opportunities to further their careers with organization.
Hiring for Cabin Crew Assistant / Hiring for Flight Attendant
For Filipino Applicants ->How to Apply:
1. Register and upload your CV/resume in MS word format, 2x2 photo and whole body photo online at www.ipams.com before June 15, 2013
2. Report immediately to the IPAMS Office for your initial screening on or before June 19, 2013. You need not wait for an IPAMS Officer to contact you for your initial screening. You can go right ahead and start your preliminary interview. IPAMS is open Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM till 6:00PM. You must bring with you the following documents.
- Print out of your IPAMS Application Form
- 1 whole body photo (szie 4R wearing business attire - corporate coat over blouse and knee-level skirt / hair tied and pulled away from face)
- 1 piece passport size photograph (light blue background)
3. All applicants must secure their Emirates Online Reference Number (ORN) / application number through www.emiratesgroupcareers.com. Deadline for filing the on-line application is on June 15, 2013
4. All short listed applicant will receive email response before June 21, 2013 for further instructions.
IPAMS is an absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fee, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
For Foreign Applicants (Means Not Filipino) you can apply throu Emirates career website: emiratesgroupcareers.com