Today, 40% of the top 60 R&D spenders worldwide utilize Planisware solutions at a corporate level to manage their projects, resources, and portfolios.
A global organization, Planisware offices are located in the United States, Germany, France and Japan.
Planisware is a well established, fast growing, global software company that develops and delivers Project and Portfolio Management software solutions (PPM) for R&D and NPD organizations. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Planisware has achieved a 15 - 20% growth sales annually since inception. Planisware is the leading PPM solution for many Fortune 500+ companies.
Implementation Technical Consultant
In this high profile, customer facing role, you will interface regularly with client side stakeholders to address complex organization specific business process needs and provide solutions using the Planisware tool. This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes. Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Join the team of Consultants and you will:
- Be a consultant. Lead workshops and provide guidance and advice. Uncover clients true needs.
- Be a technical guru. Code, debug, enhance, improve performances, design smooth GUI.
- Problem Solve. Every Single day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike.
- Master SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Be a Project Manager. Have a team - and control the continual budget scope time triangle.
- Have fun. With your new happy Planisware Family.
- Greater Philadelphia area. This position is based out of our east coast office located in Trevose, PA.
- San Francisco. This position is based in our san Francisco office, located in SF's financial district. It is easily accessible by BART, SF Muni and other public transportation in the Bay area.
- BA/BS degree (CS, CSE, EE, MS&E, Operations Research, or equivalent) with 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (US and International)
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Working knowledge of database management and/or Linux
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health and Dental Insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowance
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Please include your name and "CON215" in the subject line of your email.