Job Location: USA
At Metrologic Group, there are opportunities for talented individuals with high career expectations who want to be part of our future and growth of 3D inspection software world. Whether you are looking for a professional position or an internship, take this opportunity to be one step ahead in your career.
Metrologic Group offering high quality jobs, a pleasant working environment, competitive salaries and career advancement opportunities. Metrologic Group is looking for people who are motivated, creative, enthusiastic and competitive. Would you like to join our team?
The Application Engineer is responsible for preparing and conducting technical presentations as well as training on any kind of Coordinate Measuring Machines using customers submitted parts in order to demonstrate the potential of our products.
- Reporting: Ability to consistently report any product modifications / improvements.
- Product Testing: Test and Validation of software and associated hardware to communicate to R&D the possible improvements.
- Support: Telephone and E-Mail support to customers experiencing difficulties in using our products.
- Documentation: Development of technical brochures and user manuals for our software and hardware products.
- Part Programming: Assisting customers in creating new part programming or in improving existing ones.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- No direct experience is required. Experience in dimensional control is a plus. Must be willing to travel.
To Apply Visit Website Career to get the Form: http://www.metrologicgroup.com/ABOUTUS/Careers.aspx