Cresco Equipment Rentals, California USA (United States of America)
Cresco Equipment Rentals has an opening for HR/Payroll Administrator who has high integrity and commitment and possess a strong work ethic. This role is demanding and the person will need to work at a fast and accurate pace, possess strong follow through skills and exceptional attention to detail to be successful in this position. You will have the opportunity to interface with all levels of the organization, while providing direct administration support to the Employee Relations Director and to the Employee Relation Generalist.
Position Title: HR Payroll Administrator
Position Location: Livermore, California USA
Position Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00 PM (1 Hour Meal Break)
Position Salary: Please include Salary Requirement with your application. Salary is Dependent on Experience.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage HR Personnel File Maintenance
- Manage Company Cresco Buck Program
- Assist with the processing and distribution of bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure accurace record keeping and documentation
- Ensure all personnel files and I-9 forms are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist with the preparation of training materials
- Assist with the coordination of workers compensation, FMLA, Disability and other leaves of absences
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits, workers compensation and payroll
- Assist Managers with performance appraisals as needed
- Assist with other HR/Payroll or General Office special assignments and projects as assigned.
- Provide support for corporate teams or sales staff as needed
- Acts in the interest of the employee and COmpany in accordance with Company policies, governmental laws and regulations
- Other Duties as assigned by Employee Relation Director
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in an administrative office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize important and urgent matter and respond timely to all requestst
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to retain flexibility in a changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Must have excellent time management, judgement and organizational skills
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills combined with effective listening skills
- Must be multi task and teamwork oriented, creative and enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to quick learn systems, procedures and processes
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices and how they relate to such desired
- Experience with Paychex desired
- Experience with Stromberg desired
- Working knowledge and understanding of state/federal employment laws desired
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Acceptable DMV record - required occassional travel to other store locations in greater bay area
1) Completed Employment Application with a valid JOB CODE
2) Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) from DMV within last 30 days, detailing 10-years driving history.
Download Employment Application Here: http://www.crescorent.com/media/pdf/Employment_Application_Fillable.pdf
and Mail to:
Cresco Equipment Rentals
Attn: Employee Relations Department
318 Stealth Court
Livermore, CA 94551
Cresco offers competitive wages, sick & vacation hours, eight paid holidays and a 401k Plan. In addition, Cresco offers health benefits (medical / dental / vision / life / LTD / VTL) after 3 consecutive months of full-time employment and a Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care.
Cresco Equipment Rentals is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or are disabled veterans.