LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Century Pacific Group (CPG) has grown to be a company moving some of the country's top brands, with aggressive intent not just to maintain leadership in the Philippine but to conquer international market as well. As we move up and forward, CPG values its people as key contributors to the success of the organization. We know that outstanding teams living by the values of Respect for the Individual, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Humility, Unity, and Malasakit make global competitiveness possible.
Nourishing relationships and delighting customers is a way of life here. With traditional Filipino values and multinational benchmarks, CPG offers a unique culture that balances the warmth of family relationships and aggressive drive to meet business goals everyday. If you feel you have the competencies and passion to be part of the CPG Family, then we would like to hear from you.
Research and Development Specialist
Place of Assignment: Tagiug
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related science.
- At least two years experience in R and D, Production, QA in a food manufacturing company.
- Prepares products prototypes compliant with regulatory agencies.
- Prepares product costing analysis to ensure that products are within the target cost.
- Develops and carries out standard procedures in the conduct of product quality and product acceptability tests.
- Modifies existing products for quality and profitability improvements as a team member.
- Test and selects ingredients and packaging materials for the specific project in tandem with the raw material specialist.
- Establishes and documents products and processes specifications.
- Conducts literature searches or access international databases related to assign projects.