Employment in United Arab Emirates
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - UAE
Farah Leisure Park
Be a Part of this Exciting Project (NO PLACEMENT FEE!)
Job requirements - for Direct Employment:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology and / or have equivalent experience.
- At Least 2 years working experience in POS and Desktop Support, user support in a Windows environment and helpdesk responsibility including call escalation to vendors and other team members.
- Experience with any of the following systems will be an advantage: Microsoft SCOM,WSUS, Symantic Antivirus, Veritas / Enterprise Backup Solutions, Omni Ticket, Info Genesis, Tivoli Suite, Eatech, Sharepoint, Oracle, Kronos.
- Should speak and write English fluently and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Report Directly to the IT Operations Manager.
- Responsible for IT Systems User Support at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Ensure all IT systems deliver the guest experience and business requirements in accordance with the business objectives.
- Supporting all operating departments with any immediate needs throughout the Parks Operating hours.
- Assisting with the user right controls, delivering hardware support and training Colleagues where necessary.
Interested applicants may send updated CV with complete Job Description, 2x2 pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position on the subject in line.