Al Hoty Co., Ltd.
Tel# 00966-3-894-8020 x190
- Accounting Clerk, GC 06 - College Degree, 4yrs accounting clerical exp.
- Admin Asst, GC 08 - Completion of Clerical Training Program, College grad a plus. 5yrs exp. Type 45wpm, 85% min accuracy. Proficient in PC, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Admin Clerk II (Courier), GC 06 - Completion Clerical Training Program. College grad a plus, min 4yrs exp in construction, oil, gas, petrochem. Types 45wpm, 85% min accuracy. With driving license.
- Admin Clerk I, II, III, GC 07-09 - Completion Clerical Training Program. College grad a plus, min 5yrs exp in construction, oil, gas, petrochem. Types 45wpm, 85% min accuracy.
- Asst Engineer I (Safety, Electrical) GC 10 - College degree. 8yrs exp OR 2yrs in engineering tech or a closely related field plus min 4yrs exp in engineering support work.
- Asst Engineer II, GC 09 - Completion Vocational Diploma, College grad a plus. 6yrs exp OR 2yrs in engineering technology plus 2yrs relevant exp in engineering support work. Ability to drive a car.
- Asst Engineer I (Division Secretary) GC 10 - College degree or secretarial course graduate. Min 10yrs exp performing secretarial duties.
- Construction Materials Specialist I, GC 12 - BS Degree, 14yrs combined experience in two or more of the following areas; project design and construction, purchasing, materials inventory control, scheduling/forecasting, or construction contract admin.
- Construction Engineer I (Architect, Civil, Mechanical, Piping) GC 14 - BS Engg, 10yrs exp in construction/associated fields. Knows project mngmt, cost control/estimating; with International Bldg, Utility/Piping codes; budgeting/accounting procedures, Standard Safety practices.
- Construction Engineer II (Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical) GC 13 - BS Engg, 8yrs exp in construction or associated fields. Knows project mngmt, cost control/estimating; familiar with International Building, Utility/Piping codes; budgeting/accounting procedures, Standard Safety practices.
- Construction Engineer III ((Electrical, Mechanical, Process), GC 12 - BS Engg, min 5yrs exp in construction, design or project management.
- Construction Analyst GC 10 - BS Engg, min 4-yrs exp in construction. Knows construction programs and procedures in areas of Cost Control, Estimating Methods & Procedures, Resources Planning & Coordination, computer literate.
- Construction Analyst (Safety) GC 10 - BS Degree in Occupational Safety, Safety Engg, Occupational or Environmental Health, Industrial Engg, or a safety related field, 5y exp. OSHA Construction Safety Class Cert or equivalent. Knows NFPA 70E, NFPA 101, Life Safety Code requirements; safety compliance and auditing; EPA, OSHA. NIOSH, APCD. Technical expertise in analyzing numerical and claims data and industry performance measures such as Loss Time Injury Rates, Frequency Rates, and OSHA 300 Recordable Rates.
- Construction Materials Specialist I, II - GC 11, 12 - BS Degree. Min 12yrs exp in one or more of the following fields; construction, project design, project planning and scheduling, procurement, site materials control, or materials scheduling and forecasting.
- Construction Safety Advisor, GC 11 - BS Degree. Min 11yrs heavy construction exp, preferably in the petrochemical or process areas. Membership in a recognized professional safety society such as the Institute of Industrial Safety Of Officers is desirable.
- Sr Construction Specialist (Safety), GC 12 - College Degree; min 12yrs exp in the construction field, min of 5yrs in supervisory equivalent to a Foreman of Metals, Critical crafts or Site Supt. Preferably with oil field related experience.
- Contracts Advisor I, GC 14 - BS Degree, min 10yrs exp in Material/Contract Management and Handling, 5yrs in a similar position.
- Contracts Advisor II, GC 13 - BS Degree or equivalent, min 8yrs exp in Material/Contract Management and Handling, 3yrs in a similar position.
- Cost Engineer I, GC 14 - BS Degree. Min 9yrs cost engg exp including 5yrs in petrochem, refinery, pipeline, or power generation projects. For none engineers, min 12 years cost engg exp.
- Cost Engineer II, GC 13 - BS Degre. Min 7yrs cost engg exp including 3yrs in petrochem, refinery, pipeline, or power generation projects. For none engineers, min 10 years cost engg exp.
- Cost Engineer III, GC 12 - BS Degre. Min 5yrs cost engg exp including 3yrs in petrochem, refinery, pipeline, or power generation projects. For none engineers, min 10 years cost engg exp.
- Cost Engineer IV, GC 11 - BS Degre. Min 3yrs cost engg exp including 1yr in petrochem, refinery, pipeline, or power generation projects. For none engineers, min 10 years cost engg exp.
- Data-Network Engineering Position GC 13 - BS Comp Science, Engineering or other related field; min 5yrs exp in oil & gas. Able to design, install, maintain/support LAN, WAN, VoIP infrastructures; data network sys, creates/maintains network docs, maintains hardware, software standards, knows advanced engg and admin of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and mngmt syst. Familiar with UNIX, Novell and Microsoft, etc.
- Data-Network Engineering Position GC 14 - BS Comp Sci, Engg or other related field, min 8yrs exp in construction oil & gas; able to design, install, maintain and support LAN, WAN, VoIP infrastructures. Provides high-level technical support for data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards. Familiar w/ UNIX, Novell, MS, etc.
- Document Deliveryman GC 05 - Min 2yrs exp, must have valid Driver's Lic. Computer literate and with good command in English both oral and written.
- Engineer I (Civil, Electrical/Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Rotating, Architectural, Safety, Piping, Welding, NDT) GC 14 - BS Engg. 9yrs exp, pref in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Engineer II (Systems Engr) GC 13 - BS Engg. Min 9yrs exp, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry
- Engineer III (Communications, Electrical, ElectricaI/Instrumentation, Mechanical, Piping, Safety) GC12 - BS Engineering, 5yrs exp in oil or similar process industry.
- Engineer IV (Civil, Electrical/Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Rotating, Architectural, Safety) GC 11 - BS Engg, 4yrs exp, pref in oil or similar process industry.
- Engineering Aide GC 07 - Completed Vocational course. 5yrs exp. Interpret blueprints. Performs a variety of routine field and semi-technical loss prevention tasks.
- Engineering Support - Safety Position GC 09 - min 5yrs exp in construction, oil, gas, petrochem.
- Engineering Technician GC 11 - 2year degree in Engg Technology or closely related field, min 8yrs exp.
- Estimating Engineer II, III - GC 12, 13 - BS Engg, min 5yrs exp in petrochemical, refinery, pipeline, or power generation projects.
- Field Operations/Maintenance Representative GC 13 - BS Degree, min 8yrs exp as safety /loss prevention engineer preferably with international/multinational companies in hydrocarbon, onshore/offshore Oil & Gas facilities, oil refineries, and/or manufacturing. Knowledge of loss prevention engg practices, fire & safety codes, standards and specifications such as NFPA, OSHA, EPA, API and COMAH. QA
- Field Operations/Maintenance Representative (Safety) GC 13 - BS Degree, min 10yrs exp safety /loss prevention engineer in hydrocarbon, onshore/offshore oil/gas facilities or manufacturing. Knows loss prevention engineering practices, fire & safety codes, standards/specs NFPA, OSHA, EPA, API, COMAH. QA Procedures and ISO 9001, environmental rules/regulations & ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- IT/Data Network Engineering Position GC 14 - BS Comp Science or other related field, min 10yrs exp in Oil & Gas; well-verse with Database - MS SQL 7.0 / 2000, Fail-safe mirror (RAID 0,1,5) TCP/IP, PABX , Cluster operation Windows NT 4.0 / 2000 Enterprise Edition with Unix, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003, SQL Server 7, LAN/WAN TCP/IP Wire (Ethernet) & Wireless Networks (WipLL& Broadband Access) install, t-shoot, support WAN, LAN topologies, dial-up, T1 and modems.
- Materials Controlman I, II - GC 07, 08 - Min 4yrs relevant exp in materials supply activities. Prepares manual requisitions for zero balance/critical material needs, for repair/replacement parts, and inventory control documents such as Article Change Requests, Cargo Tracing Requests, and Manual Requisitions for review and approval.
- Materials Advisor II GC 11 - BS Degree holder in engg w/ min 7yrs exp in materials handling in oil, gas or construction.
- Materials Technician GC 10 - College degree, min 9yrs materials exp in oil & gas w/ 5yrs of exp.
- Planning & Programs Analyst I, II - GC 12, 13 - BS Engg. Min 6yrs exp in mngmt of operating costs, budgets, or related activities OR BS Bus Adm, Accounting, or Financial Mngt. 10yrs exp in cost control, budgets, or related activities, EDP systems and programs.
- Project Management Specialist, GC 13, 15 - BS Engg or Business, plus significant post graduate participation in technical or PM related seminars. Preferably MS, MBA or higher degree; Min 12yrs exp, including 9 years in his main field. Professional cert by AACE, PMI or engg boards.
- Sched Engr - GC 11, 12, 13, 14 - BS Engg, Construction Mngmt, Economics, Bus Admin, or Accounting, or closely related major. 3yrs planning and scheduling experience including at least 2 years in either petro-chemical, construction, heavy or high technology industries. Exp in Critical Path Network Analysis/computer applications, Proj Mngmt practices; computer capabilities; current planning and scheduling techniques and standards, methods and procedures.
- Sr. Construction Specialist GC 11, 12 - BS Engg, min 5yrs exp in the construction, 3yrs in supervisory position equivalent to a Foreman of Metals, Critical crafts or Site Superintendent with cognitive construction direction responsibility in oil & gas.
- Senior Digital Cartographer (Carthographist) GC 11 - Non- Technical BS Degree holder w/ min 11yrs exp in one or more of the ff areas: GIS/Cartographic mapping and/or remote sensing and image interpretation, designing and creation of visual/hardcopy presentations, DTP report publishing, technical illustration design, as related to unique requirements in the oil industry.
- Statistical Assistant GC 07, 08 , 09 - Completion of vocational diploma or Clerical Training Program, college degree is a plus. Min 5yrs exp in the statistical and/or clerical field, statistical analysis, report preparation, basic statistical methods and techniques as calculations of standard means, deviations, etc.
- Supervising Surveyor GC 11 – BS Engg; provides calculations, computer work associated with surveying earth’s surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, land division, titles; utilizes GPS post-processing software. data collector transfers, coordinate lists and worksheet plotting
- Survey Technician I GC 09 - BS Surveying, assist surveyors setting up sites and taking inventories of office and vehicle supplies; knows entering data, taking notes and operating topographic equipment; directing traffic to performing computer-aided drafting & mathematical calculations, collecting land info that is used in cartography, construction or engineering, handling/operating surveying instruments.
Anyone interested can send their CVs and the completed Screening Form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Deadline of CV submission is March 15, 2012.
Al Hoty Co., Ltd.
Tel# 00966-3-894-8020 x190