A German Company is looking for Technical Staff in Kuwait for newly awarded (5) years mechanical maintenance contract with the Ministry of Electricity and Water. The vacant positions are as follows:
Assistant Quality Engineer
All the above positions require engineering graduates, with minimum of 10 years power plant maintenance experience gained on modern steam plant with a minimum unit size of 120 MW.
Formal certified training in industrial safety and first aid and a minimum of 5 years experience in site work.
As follows. Should be a graduate with a minimum of 6 years power plant maintenance experience.
• Boiler maintenance engineer.
• Turbine maintenance engineer.
• Distillation engineer.
• Rotating machinery engineer.
• Seawater facilities engineer.
Assistant Maintenance Engineers
As follows. Should be a graduate with a minimum of 4 years power plant maintenance experience.
• Asst. Boiler maintenance engineer.
• Asst. Turbine maintenance engineer.
• Asst. Distillation engineer.
• Asst. Rotating machinery engineer.
As follows. Each supervisor must have a minimum of 8 years experience in the specified or closely related field including formal, certified craft training or apprenticeship; 4 years as practitioner & 2 years as a supervisor.
• Pressure parts including welding.
• Boiler Valves.
• Turbo Generator.
• Turbine Valves.
• Seawater Culverts and Pipes.
• Rotary Band Screens.
• Distiller Tube Cleaning.
• Distiller Painting.
• Distiller Valves & Pipe Work.
• Vertical Pumps.
• Horizontal pumps & Fans.
• Gas scrubber and fuel oil tanks.
• Boilers gas air pre-heaters.
• Boilers soot blowers.
• Civil Work.
• Burner Maintenance.
Staff must have locally transferable 18 no. visa.
Please send your C.V on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax no. 22267301.
Visit www.ofwkuwait.net for more job openings