Penspen - Engineering and Project Management Company
Penspen is an independent group of companies providing engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry. We have 1400 staff working in more than 15 offices worldwide.
Lead Process Engineer
The lead process engineer will operate within the core engineering team or PMT project team environment. The Lead Process Engineer will have a senior grade process personnel under his responsibility and will be tasked with their control and management and the delegation of activities to such support personnel. The Lead Process Engineer will be in charge of the following tasks.
I. During Project Management and Control Phase:
1. Input to scope control
2. Prepares process engineering package
3. Participates int he preparation of project schedule
4. Provides input into cost forecasting
5. Provides input into the progress monitor and control.
6. Participates in the quality management control.
7. Provides and promotes transfer of technology
8. Provides proper reports for process engineering work.
II. During Tender Phase:
1. Participates in tender preparation as required.
2. Attendes Pre-bid conferences.
3. Provide evaluation and anlysis in regards to tenders as required.
III. During Design Phase:
1. Is responsible for design criteria, drawing standards and conventions, and design guidelines.
2. Is responsible for Engineering and design data and drawings.
3. Is responsible for existing design data, drawings and specifications.
4. Reviews all P&IDs, PFD's, and process data sheets.
5. Inspect and audits the progress and performance of the process engineering design contractors.
6. Attends periodic and design review meetings as required.
7. Provides input into the prequalification and selection of supplies of materials and equipments.
IV. During Construction Phase:
1. Procurement support and expediting support for materials and equipments.
2. Quality management support during construction.
3. Attends periodic meetings with the construction contractors as required.
4. Ensures the company and government regulations are followed.
5. Assistance and support to company in the commissioning.
6. Participates in the development and implementation of operation and maintenance procedures.
7. Reviews and checks the as-built drawings.
The Lead Process Engineer will report to the FEED/Technical Core Manager, if serving in the Core technical team, or to the Project Head/Senior Project Engineer if serving within the PMT teams. The Lead Process Engineer will manage the output of senior or engineer grade personnel working under his authority and will liaise with other discipline personnel in the technical core team or pmt teams as appropriate to his area of service.
Client reporting interface shll be via the FEED/Technical Core Manager for Technical Core Team service, or via the Project Head / Senior Project Engineer for PMT services.
Contact Email: email@example.com