Penspen Group Company
Penspen is an independent group of companies providing engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry. We have 1400 staff working in more that 15 offices worldwide.
Piping Designer - Bangkok Thailand
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Essential to have throrough knowledge of onshore design engineering for the oil, gas and water field.
- Thorough knowledge in penspens drawing offce standards.
- Thorough knowledge of drafting standards of the client (ADNOC, ADCO, GASCO, Takreer, QP, KOC, KNPC, and other penspent client.
- Ability to independetly originate and check piping design drawing with minimal input from engineers.
- Familiarity with the design requirements of other disciplines (civil, I&C, Electrical, and pipeline)
- Thorough knowledge of 2D and 3D CADD applications.
- Knowledge of PDS or equivalent software is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards (ASME B31.3, ASME VII, ASME B31.4, ASNE B31.8 and so on).
- Must prossess interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate in a multi disciplinary environment.
- Good analytical, creative and inductive reasoning abilities for effective problem solving.
- Ability to communicate well with subordinates, engineers and management.
- Ability to self motivate and improve personal technical skills throug personal or company training, research and study.
- Resourceful in searching/upgrading technical knowledge.
- High level of accuracy.
- Good motivational skills.
- Extensive experience of CAD design in the oil and gas field essential.
- Experience in consulting background desirable.
- Experience in postin secondary training in drafting and CADD systems.
- MS Office
- CAD Pipe
- CAD Works
- Smart Plant
- CAD Worx
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Interested candidates please submit your application and CV/resume, stating present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org