Hiring on Flight Attendant / Hiring on Cabin Attendant
Airnorth Airline Australia is a Darwin-based airline focused on continuing to build on a and maintain its first class reputation, providing excellence in customer service. We are actively seeking people to become part of our Cabin Cre on the E120 & E170 fleets. Exciting opportunities exist for motiviated candidates wishin to join the aviation industry.
To be considered you must:
- Strive for excellence and have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in aviation (domestic and international);
- Be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the role including the ability to work at varying altitude within a confined pressurized environment;
- Maintain excellen grooming standards;
- Must have and evidence the right to work in Australia;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Be 18 years plus with current passport showing at least 12 months validity;
- Hold a valid senior first aid certificate (with current CPR);
- Have the ability to obtain and maintain an aviation security identification card;
- Possess a current drivers license;
- Possess a responsible service of alcohol 'statement and attainment; and
- Be available to attend an unpaid ground school for 2 weeks.
If you would like to be a part of progressive and dynamic company, please submit your confidential EOI with covering letter and resume/cv to email@example.com