(SEAIR) Southeast Asian Airlines Inc. was established in 1995, SEAIR now operates a fleet of 4 Dornier 328, turbo prop-powered commuter airliner and is committed in increasing its fleet to Airbus 319 and Airbus 320. The airline operates domestic services to over 25 routes and destinations in the Philippines. Seair will operate flights intenationally and is now looking for friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing people to join our A319/A320 Cabin Crew team. Pounce on this opportunity to join the exciting aviation industry.
CABIN CREW / FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English (ablity to speak another language is an advantage)
- Possesses mature, flexible and pleasing personality coupled with positive attitude.
- With 20/20 vision
- 20 - 27 years old (Flying experience supported by Employment Certificate with years of service as Cabin Crew is an advantage)
- Graduate of HRM or TOurism or any four year course
- Holds a Philippine Passport without restrictions
- At least 5'3" in height, weight proportion to height.
- Has excellent level of health and fitness.
- An experience with A319 or A320 is and advantage.
- Responsible for ensuring safety and perosnal comfort of airline passengers.
- Provides inflight service, including serving foor and beverages.
- Check the passenger's safety equipment and make sure the cabins are stocked with adequate supplies.
- Greet passengers as they board, check their tickets, direct them to their seats, and help them with their small luggage.
- Makes announcements on behalf of the pilot and answers pasengers questions during the flight.
- Provides assistance during emergencies, from reassuring passengers to opening doors and inflating emergency slides for evacuation.
- Being completely familiar and praticed in all aircraft safety procedures.
- Ensures passengers diembark safely at the end of a flight.
- Completing inflight documentation, including writing a flight report.
Please email your resume to email@example.com SEAIR HR will contact qualified applicants.