Flybe Airline United Kingdom
Flybe currently employs over 3000 staff at location throughout the UK, Ireland and France. With our vastly growing network Flybe further demonstrates its position as the UK's No.1 Domestice Airline.
Hiring on Part Time Receptionist - Hangar Area
Experience / Requirements:
- To work in the Receptions of Hangar 1 and Jack Walker House answering all telephone calls, Greeting visitors.
- Issuing and activating security passes.
- Sorting Internal / External post and franking mail
- Collecting and distributing mail using the company vehicle
- dealing with deliveries and hire car keys
- Inputting data onto computer database
- Good IT skills, in particular microsoft office
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
This is an important role as you will be he first point of contact for all inquiries to flybe.
It is therefore essential that you:
- Are well presented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Are customer focused
- Have good IT skills, in particular microsoft office
- Have attention to detail
- Have the ability to remain calm at all times
- Have flexibility to work extra hours to cover annual leave and sickness
- Have a full driving license
A Uniform will be provided
20 hours per week - mornings only, with additional holiday cover
Please email CV/resume covering letter stating why you consider you are suitable for the position to : Gill Storey, HR Office email: email@example.com quoting job reference number 160/12