Established in 1922 by Martin Fichtner, Fichtner has evolved from an at first reguinally focused engineering office into Germany's largest independent firm consulting engineers, and it is now among the fornt runners internationally.
The Fitchner Group with its subsidiries and associated companies has a staff strength of approximately 2000 worldwide. The Stuttgart Home Office accounts for over 500 of these, comprising mainly experienced engineers, economists and management consultants covering a wide variety of specialist fields.
Hiring for Electrical Engineers
For Our Project Department of Power Transmission and Distribution, we are seeking:
Electrical Engineering Graduates
- For Project Managemetn and Planning of switchgear as well as HV and MV installations
- As transmission line experts.
- For Project Management in the areas of HVDC, FACTS and SVS
- For Project Management and Planning of Electrical Power Plant Installations and Electrical Machinery
- As cable experts for distribution networks with experience of working for electricity supply utilities
- As study consultants for preparing computer models and network planning calculation, e.g. load flow and short-circuit analysis.
In additionto your well founded technical expertise as an electrical engineering graduate, you must be well versed in taking on management responsibilities and be able to carry conviction thanks to your independent approach.
A good knowledge of English and possibly also of French round off your qualifications.
Deployment of freelance engineering consultants and under project related employment contracts would also be of interest.
Send CV/Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 711 8995-337