ITP was founded in 1987 in the UK, and won teh Queen's Award for Export Achievement in 1995. Reflecting the international scope of its business, the company subsequently relocated to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
The company now publishes more than 75 weekly and monthly magazines and has a wide portfolio of market-leading digital properties. ITP organizes more than 50 business and consumer events and conference each year. ITP Customer publishing publishes the in-flight magazine of Etihad Airways, the catalogues, previews and daily show newspapers for all exhibitions organized by Dubai World Trade Center as well as a host of specialist publication for major retail and financial organizations.
Hiring for Web Designer
ITP Digital is the electronic digital media arm of ITP Publishing based in Dubai UAE. ITP Publishing is the region's largest publisher of technology, B2B and consumer publications. Its portfolio of websites consists of leading Middle East portals such as : ArabianBusiness.com, TimeOutDubai.com, ITP.net, HotelierMiddleEast.com, TimeOutTickets.com and many more.
We are looking for talented and motivated individual to join our fast paced team as a Web Designer. The successful candidate will be a fast learner with a keen attention to detail and a passion for developing their skillset.
As key member of a growing team you will work closely with designers and developers to create, iterate, and refine designs throughout ITP's products. You'll work on design projects across all channels including but not limited to: web, mobile and newsletters.
- Create attractive, cutting edge and easy-to use web design concepts and advertisements.
- Implement solutions for both short term, rapid fire tasks on a high volume production basis as a single designer as well as long term mutli-month projects working as part of the team.
- Demonstrate user interaction flow on complex new features.
- Customize and build unique Wordpress themes for events and awards.
- Maintain a high design quality ensuring that site visual content is consistent.
- Strong design portfolio with 1+ years professional experience in web design / front end development.
- Expertise in Adobe CS5+ creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop or Fireworks).
- Hand coded XHTML and CSS Layouts that function in IE8 through to modern versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- Familiar with template engines like wordpress and the Django template language.
- Experience with responsive web design preferably the Twitter Boorstrap framework.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, and PHP.
- Experience in using code maangemetn tools like Git and SVN.
- Experience designing and building applications using APIs.
- Experience in Mobile application design an added bonus.
Please apply with your CV/Resume and a coverting letter attached, with details of your prior work including URLs, and any other information that may help us to understand why you are the right candidate for this role to: email@example.com