The company was founded by a Pius Lasser in Innsbruck in 1967. In 1969 he was joined by Adolf Feizlmayr and comapny expanded into "Ingenieurgemeinshaft Lasser-Feizlmayr: (ILF). Today, the company does business under the name of ILF Consulting Engineers.
In its more than 40 year long corporate development ILF has continued to extend the scope of its activities and expertise to embrace new and diversified engineering disciplines.
Hiring for Progress and Document Controller
Location: ILF Prague, Czech Republic
- Registration of drawings and documents in a database
- Electronic and physical filing of drawings and documents
- Preparation of lists with due and overdue drawings and documents
- Progress Control on the basis of time schedules
- Time scheduling would be an optional activity
- For this position we required a technical high schol degree.
- Good English skills are required, additional language skills (German, Russian, French) are welcome.
- You should also have good knowledge of the database Access and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Primavera would be advantageous
- Driving Licence / Driving Skills
Send your application letter and CV/Resume address:
ILF Consulting Engineers, s.r.o.
Ms. Lucie Velikova
186 00 Praha 8