Rotork is a people centered business that has over 2,500 employees worldwide, all focused on one thing, continuing to make Rotork a success. People enjoy working for Rotork - the fact that many employees have been working for Rotork for decedes shows that. With so many worldwide locations and continuing expansion, one month you could be working in the UK and the next you could be in Australia or Italy.
Rotork's ethical culture stems from the company's very beginnings and its people focused approach to business still remains at the heart of the business.
For the hardwork and dedication employees contribute, Rotork offers many benefits including:
- Industry leading bonus schemes and share scheme options for employee
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow your career, including international travel
- Generous pension and holiday programmes
- Winning Ideas, programmes at individual sites
Hiring for Sales Representative / Key Account Manager
Overview: Key task to grow Rotork sales in the German Markets
Location: South of Germany
Division: Rotork Fluid Systems
Rotork Office: Rotork Fluid Systems - Germany
Job Type: Full Time
Area of Interest: Sales and Marketing
Contact: Bjoern Franke
Contact Email: email@example.com
- To achieve the Company's short and long term sales targets for its range of products and services
- To ensure maximum sales penetration within the territory
- To report to the sales manager, to agree and review actions and objectives with regard to project sales, project pricing strategy
- To develop customer relations at all levels, maintaining records of contacts and meetings
- To carry out all sales functions such as visits to customers, sales support on the phone and in person, contract negotiation
- To prepare and present product seminars to customers, with the objective of getting the company's products specified by brand name and or technical specification
- Representing the company at technical and commercial negotiations to ensure maximum profit is obtained on all orders
- To provide the company with field feedback of the market trends, competition and customer's needs and opinion of company product.
- To keep up to date with competitor's products and sales strategies
- To report developments, that will affect our market position
- To attend and organiz seminars, in-house exhibitions to promote Rotork products to suit customer needs and requirements.
- To prepare customer and sales area reports for the company, detailing projects, market activity, competition, and other that may be required.
- To ensure local retrofit projects are developed either as direct sales (Hilden or Melle) or routed through Bath or Lucca
- Sales experience with strong business and entrpreneurial skills
- Technical qualifications, degree in engineering or related area
- Strongly results driven and competitive personality
- Abilty to negotiate contracts, make presentations and trainings
- Able to build strong working relationships with customers and other team members
- English (Written and Spoken)
- Experience in the Valve Industries and / or Electrical, Pneumatics & Hydraulics experience would be an advantage
- Highly self-motivated with energy, pace and enthusiasm
- Excellent communicatoin at all levels within and external tot eh company
- Ability to simultaneusly manage multiple projects to deadline
- skills in negotiation, coalition building and conflict resolution
This is a genuine opportunity to make a vital contribution to continuing business growth and gain full recognition for impressive all round performance. You will also benefit from an attractive bonus and ongoing personal and professional development.
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skill and experience match the job requirements.