Hiring for Cabin Crew
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- Possesses mature, flexible and pleasing personality coupled with positive attitude
- With 20/20 vision
- 20 - to 27 years old (Flying experience supported by Employment Certificate with years of service as cabin crew is an advantage)
- Graduate of HRM or Tourism or any four year course
- Holds a Philippine Passport without restrictions
- At least 5'3 in height, weight proportion to height.
- Has excellent level of health and fitness
- An experience with A319 or A320 is an advantage.
- Responsible for ensuring safety and personal comfort of airline passengers.
- Provides inflight service, including serving food and beverages.
- Check the passengers safety equipment and make sure the cabins are stocked with adequate supplies.
- Greet passengers as they board, check their tickets, direct them to their seats, and help them with their small luggage.
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answers pasengers questions during the flight.
- Provide assistance during emergencies, from reassuring passengers to opening doors and inflating emergency slides for evacuation.
- Being completely familiar and practiced in all aircraft safety procedures.
- Ensures passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight
- Completing inflight documentation, including writing a flight report.