If your are not afraid of a challenge, have a strong ethic, good time management skills and a sense of ownership, you can help us get there.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Gedac Electric team we want to hear from you.
Hiring for Electrical Engineer (LV & MV Switchgear)
Minimum 5 years hands on core design experience pertaining to MV/LV power distribution equipment and substation automation mainly in the following areas as a minimum:
- Generating SLD's, three line, control and manufacturing drawings on Autocad.
- Knowledge and selection of primary and secondary components w.r.t various brands.
- Technical discussions with client's technical teams
- Exposure to protection and control areas - an asset but not requirement.
- Knowledge of Microstation/ETAP/Elecdes - an asset but not a mandatory requirement.
- Familiar with MRP/ERP System