Location: I-10 and Washington Avenue, Houston
State : Texas
United States of America
Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunity in delivery, sales, operations, warehouse and on other support roles.
Our Culture / Our Vision:
Be the best and most trusted beer marketer in America. We are a team oriented company, where people work together to accomplish tasks with a can do attitude. Silver Eagle Distributors is also a fast paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies. Employees take pride in being the number 1 beer distributor in the Houston metroplex with top selling brands like Bud Light, Budweiser, Busch and Corona.
Working with the Maanger of Logistics and Department Managers, the position is responsible for leading daily routing efficiencies and the administration of logistics reports from various management tools.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Logistics management tools, which include day to day administration of system information such as validating requests and configuring requests to business requirements i.e. account changes and route changes.
- Owns systems maintenance work and the work flow process; collaborating with other departments involved.
- Process and coordinates all transactions directly with corporate routing coordinators and personnel involved in the logistics cycle.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with business rules and contract requirements; alerting Manager of Logistics when potential issues or non conformity arises.
- Prepares and distributes reports related to company operations usign logistics management software and excel.
- Uses good judgement, problem solving skills, and purpose to satisfy department manager requests.
- Assists Manager of Logistics on special projects as assigned.
- Prepares time sensitive and precise reports/presentations for Sr. VP, CIO (Department Head) as requested.
- Other Duties as assigned.
It takes a dedicated team to become a leader in the industry and in the communities we serve. From sales to warehousing, marketing to administration, the Silver Eagle team works together to achieve success. The commitment and dedication of every employee is the key to achieving our ultimate goal: Delivering Quality People Products and Service.
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years Logistics experience required, preferably in beverage distribution.
- Minimum 2 years routing experience required utilizing roudnet and fleet loader. Territory Planner and Mobile technology experience preferred.
- 2 Years Route Accounting Systems experience preferred, preferably VIP specific.
- Skills to lead logistics team and operations towards efficient and cost effective routing decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead daily logistics network decisions to include long term strategic and tactical planning i.e. corporate routes.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Professionalism, quick learner, adaptability, and initiative are a must.
- Intermediate User: Microsoft Office required. Advanced Excel preferred.