- has limited number of sources
- specific knowledge of production, handling and logistics is needed
- required a strategic geographic location
- requires security of key raw materials
- has a specific requirements for our clients and partners
Hiring for Business Development Manager (M/W)
Connect Chemicals Italia is a company active in the production and distribution of specialty chemicals. Our strength is to establish partnership with Asian and International producers in order to market their products into Europe, USA and Asia. Our head quarter is located in Germany and we have sales office in Europe, USA and Asia.
We're expanding our sales team and we're looking for Sales Manager(s). main focus is on the local Italian Market. We would be very happy to receive your application for our office in Vimercate, Italy as:
Business Development Manager
- Develop the sales activities to increase the market share in Italy
- Establish, develop and manage strong commercial relationships with buyers and key people with major customers
- Manager the existing cutomers and increase the customer base
- Monitor and control the sales activities in ordert to guarantee high sales performances.
- Proven experience in sales, preferentially specialty in chemicals
- Strong orientation towards results
- Excellent interpersonal and business skills
- Available to travel (Italy and Abroad)
- Capable of interfacing internationally
- Degree (prefentially in technical fields)
- Strong skills in business development
- Ability to understand the customer's buying process
- Ability to find customers for the existing product prortfolio
- Ability to implement the product portfolio, sourcing new products from Asian and International markets, basing on customer needs
- Ability to work in Team
- Flexibility - Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Open minded
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Fluent knowledge of the basic and standard PC use.
- Proven ability in dealing, negotiating and fix technology deals with corporate partners
- Prepare professional and presuasive quotations to win orders.