Hiring for Technical Writer
Charlotte, NC - United States of America
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Creating comprehensive, accurate and user-friendly operation and parts list manuals.
- Working with Engineering, Manufacturing and outside suppliers to ensure BOMs and graphics are accurate.
- Importing and modifying engineering drawings as needed to customize manuals.
- Maintaining the customer technical library database.
- Developing and maintaining SOP material.
- Developing technical material for Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor of Science or Associates degree in Engineering, Technical Writing or related field.
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer
- Solidworks, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and MS Office Proficiency
- Experience with 3DVIA Composer a plus.
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing process background.
- Good Organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to work independently and own each project while simultaneously working in a team environment to meet deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty and follow through on projects.