With the growing demand for biological and cultural consulting services, Garcia and Associates frequently has openings in a variety of disciplines. Feel free to send us a cover letter and resume even if you don't currently see an opening in your discipline.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Garcia and Associates is committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable law and company policy. We provide qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by law. GANDA ensures non-discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any applicant with qualifying physical or mental disability who believes she or he requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of application process or hiring process, should contact us for assistance. GANDA will make determinations on such requests for accommodation or assistance on a cast by case basis.
Customer Accounting - Great Opportunity for Recent College Graduate
Location: San Anselmo, CA
Looking for bright energetic individual for a firm that has doubled in size over the past 4 years
- Support Customer Accounting Team with monthly invoicing and reporting requirements using Deltek Vision Software.
- Primarily responsible for compiling and inputting equipment usage data from field employees, and related financial reporting.
- Provides assistance with additional duties related to customer accounting, such as A/P invoice and expense report review, data entry, filing and scanning.
- This position demands an exceptional level of accuracy. The ideal candidate is highly organized and detail oriented. Excellent computer skills, including an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are required.
- An effective candidate is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- A successful candidate will possess a high level of emotional intelligence. Effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and a positive attitude are essential for the role.
- An ideal candidate will possess the drive and analytical skills to progress beyond an initial support position.
To apply for this position, send letter of interest, resume, and salary history / requirements to : email@example.com
Garcia and Associates is an equal opportuniy employer and values a diverse work force.