CSC offers an array of services to clients in the commercial and government markets and specializes in applying contemporary practices towards the employment of IT in order to achieve the strategic objectives of its customers. CSC provides architecture and system integration services, outsourcing of information technology and business process, development software application, application hosting and websites. CSC is also active in the field of management consulting and emerging technologies such as "cloud computing", IT security and computerized data protection.
CSC's Commercial SAP Practice is recruiting seasoned, SAP Consultants with expertise in banking services. This SAP banking consultant must specifically have expertise in Bank Analyzer. The consultant must have excellent verbal/ written communication skills with a strong client facing ability. We are looking for seasoned SAP practice as well as the a growth in our America's Banking Industry.
Visits CSC's website to learn more about our global organization. Our CSC Commercial SAP Practice specializes in the implementations, upgrade and process optimization of our commercial clients in the Americas. The company offers excellent HR benefits, a structured career path with career advancement and a proud company culture. This is the time and the place to make an impact with a reputable, consulting organization.
Job Title: SAP Bank Analyzer - Senior Consultant: ERP Product
Requisition ID: 14004EX
Job Category: Business Consulting
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
Other Locations: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Schedule: Full Time
Remote Work Authorized: Yes, with Restrictions
Relocation Assistance: Available
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Clearance Level: Background Check
Employee Status: Regular
- Company Oeprating Name: Computer Science Canada Inc.
- Business Address: 555 Legget Drive, 9th Floor, Tower A, Kanata, Ontario, K2K 2x3
- Title of Position: SAP Bank Analyzer - Senior Consultant: ERP Product
- Terms of Employment: Full-Time Permanent Position
- Wage Range: $60,000.00 to $112,000.00 CAD
- Benefits Package: As per collective agreement, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, discretionary bonus
- Location of Work: Edmonton, Alberta; Toronta, Ontario
- Apply / Contact Information: Davang Patel at 514-667-6332 or email: email@example.com
- Gathers process redesign requirements; coordinates and participates in development activities and support the testing and implementation of package based application software (business).
- Builds expertise in interface and data conversion requirments, capabilities and limitations, and setup and configuration issues associated with product modules in specialty area (Business).
- Understands the purpose, roles and activities related to a solution demonstration lab (SDL) and participates in applying this technique to facilitate application design and implementation (business).
- Develops working knowledge of the Catalyst - prescribed approach with respect to package based development and equivalent vendor methodologies (Methodology)
- Leads a team of 3 - 5 resources (company, client and third party resources), in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Maintains conceptual understanding of enterprise software package solutions and related implementation issues from a technical perspective (Technical).
- Establishes credibility at all levels within the client and builds problem solving partnerships with the client and colleagues (Relationship Management).
- Assists sales staff in qualifying leads and generating proposals (Leverage)
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (leadership)
- Communication in formal presentation settings including proposal orals, client workshops and regional internal events; develop proposals sections, methodology work products and formal written deliverables covering area(s) of expertise (communication).
A degree in Finance, accounting, exonomics or business management with a minimum of Three (3) to Seven (7) years of Finance/Accounting analysis or reporting experience with extensive knowledge in transactional life cycleor retail financial services.
- Experience in multiple implementation of SAP Bank Analyzer
- Overview of SAP Bank Analyzer architecture
- Experience in following SAP Banking modules would be an asset
- SAP BA-AFI
- SAP BA-SDL
- SAP BA-PA
- SAP BA-ALM
- SAP BA-BaseI II
- SAP BW-Workbench
- Good understanding of finance and accounting both in operational and reporting context
- Three or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation
- One to two years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
- Experience working with CSC Catalyst and/or equivalent client or product mandated methodology
- Experience working with one or two product modules and associated business and technical integration issues
- Experience workign with detailed product functionality and features withinin specific specialty area(s0) and associated best practices.
- Good skills in package based development (PBD) concept and activities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to convey a stronger presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems.
- Willingness to travel