Location: United States / Japan / China / Indi
Field Sales Representative
Seoul Semiconductor is seeking experienced Sales Representative to work with who are interested in partnering with us to extend our global territory together. The Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions.
The regions are as follows: Europe, USA, Japan, China, South America, India, South East Asia, Each candidate has to be legally able to work in the desired location.
Key Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to:
- Servicing existing accounts, obtain orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade fact.
- Establish and manage sales and marketing strategy to obtain the market satisfaction and attract the new clients.
- Establish and develop the strategic plans for new project and identify the potential sales possibilities.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Must be able to manage selling and market activities with minimal supervision by using tools such as Outlook.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience coupled with 5 years semiconductor or LED industry experience
- Technically minded to discuss specific semiconductor / LED projects and developments with key clients.
- Ability to cultivate sustained relationship with key customers
- Experience in Global/International sales and marketing for general lighting market in assigned region.
- Ability to gain trust and develop relationships quickly
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Consumer products industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English and ideally Korean (not must), some experience with corporate culture in Korea