Quality Operations Engineer, USA
MANTA, Kingsley Aviation Inc. USA
Quality Operations Engineer
As a Quality Operations Engineer, you will work with and learn from a world class engineering team to write tests to support a complex data driven architecture that supports 90 million pages on one of the most highly trafficked directory websites on the net.
- Our team is comprised of a highly collaborative mix of front end and automation engineers who not only write automated tests and manage a sweet CI (Continuous Integration) stack but also execute a/b and multi variant tests in an agile environment
- Our test suite includes rspec, cucumber, gherkin, Jenkins and more…, but our awesome architecture does not stop there, we have a responsive API driven fron-end running on node, express, Hogan, angularjs and more with TDD in jasmine and coffeescript.
- Work with product stakeholders and development leads to identify testing requirements
- Write and test code with a passion for reusability and efficiency
- Execute Manual testing and help with troubleshooting as needed
- Participate in code reviews and code deployment (we release code daily)
- Help to serve as a gatekeeper that ensures code quality and production stability
- 1 to 2 plus year of experience in automated and manual testing.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, rspec or ruby
- Experience in agile environment
- Solid understanding of CGI methods and XHR
- Desire to work with new technologies and learn new languages
- Understanding of various types of automation and testing
- A passion for user experience and quality
- Humble and collaborative approach to problem solving
Bonus Points if you:
- Have Cucumber and Gherkin Experience
- Have basic knowledge of or experience with SQL
- Experience with Git or other version control software
- Experience with automation tools like Travis and Jenkins
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager Experience
- Play ping pong or are PC Gamer
What is it like to Work at Manta:
- Opportunity for learning and development while playing a key role in fast growing organization.
- Fun, friendly, diverse, hard working environment with the spirit of mutual support and respect.
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of fun, motivated and driven people.
What is in it for you:
- Very competitive compensation package with bonus
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k Matching
- Health Dental, Vision start on day 1
- Conference Opportunities
- Great work / life balance
You are interested in putting your talents to work at Manta, we would love to, email: firstname.lastname@example.org