TAQA Energy BV is and explorer and producer of gas, onshore and offshore in Netherland. TAQA Energy BV market expanded in Abu Dhabi by National Energy Company PJSC, and invested worldwide for exploation and production of oil and gas, water and electricity in centrals.
Careers at TAQA
A good company cannot exist without a good employees. Do you like to put your energy in your work and like to function at your peak. Then TAQA Energy BV is the place to work. We offer you the environment where each day you will have spave to grow and where your performances and personality are appreciated. We have an eye for your ambitions and your qialities and can offer you a good future in our fast growing company.
We like to receive your open application, with your motiviation and possible requirements for a position.
Vacancies open at this moment are:
Administrative Assistant / Document Controller
The Junior Document controller will be responsibel for Oil and Gas Document Management and will work closely with the IT Department to manage the ECM System, O&G sharepoints and FTP sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the roll out/training up of team members of the TAQA Docment Control System ECM;
- Indexing, filing, protecting, distributin, maintaining, tracking and controlling documents and drawings (internal and Engineering Contractors documents);
- Align with Engineering Contractors document control system and proceduresl
- Carry out bulk daya imports and exports;
- Ensure integrity of historical and exports;
- Ensure integrity of historical data;
- Setting up collaborative work environments for teams;
- Maintain the user side of electronic data systems.
- Mid-level professional education in Administration or Business (MBO/HBO);
- Affinity with electronic document management;
- Understanding of O&G data requiremetns and formats.
Skills and Competencies:
- Accurate and detail oriented;
- Good communication skills in Deutch and English;
- Able to communicate across the boundary of the business versus IT departmentl
- Proficient in use of all MS Software.
The operator reports to the shift lead and will work closely with the Senior operators and other operators. The operator will work in a 5 shift 24/7 operation. The operator will support the development of plans and procedures for decommissioning of existing facilities and for Safe Isolation (LOTO) as required and will execute the activities. The Operator will assist in the Permit to Work Process as required. The operator will assist during pre-commissioning and concurrent operations. He/she migh be seconded to teh commissioning team where he/she will work closely together witht the commissioning Manager to develop and execute the commissioning plans. The operator will execute the start-up and operating procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for operating the plant and the execution of first line maintenance/troubleshooting;
- Performs work permit activities and supervision during concurrent operations.
- Develop and execute the safe isolation and decommissioning procedures and activities.
- Support during the construction, pre-commissioning;
- Support Commissioning activities if required;
- Lead by example in professionalism, commitment, and teamwork, with in the BGS O&M team, the BGS project team, with the asset, with the EPC and with the vendors;
- Is responsible for operating the plant and the execution of first line maintenance troubleshooting;
- Performw work permit activities and supervision during concurrent operations;
- Provides supervision during construction
- Witnessess as required during construction and pre-commissioning;
- Starts-up the facilities as part of the shift team;
- Develops and executes the Safe isolation and decomissioning procedures and activitiesl
- Provides input in the development and implementation of the BGS asset organization as required;
- Reviews the start-up and plant test procedures;
- Reviews operating and Maintenance procedures;
- Reviews Training tools and programs
- VAPRO-B or higher diploma and the commitment and the skills to graduate for an electronics, Measurement and controls or ICT certificate at MTS level; OR
- MTS electronics, Measurement and Controls or ICT diploma with the commitment and the skills to graduate for a VAPRO-B diploma;
- VCA vol Certified;
- Fit for duty conform the TAQA offshore medical examination;
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience as Operator or E-, ICT or M&C technician is an advantage
- Good Communication and analytical skills;
- Ambidtion and commitment to improve technical and operational knowledge;
- Commitment, flexibility and pro-active attitude.
The Well Engineer assists the SEnior Well Engineer with all aspects of well design and planning
Roles and Responsibilities (Operation):
- Prepare well design, drilling and workover programs in accordance with industry recognized tecnical criteria and applicable regulations, to achieve objectives in a safe and cost effective manner
- Well design consists of but is not limited to: directional design, drilling fluids and hydraulics design, drill string design, well control planning, casing design, cement design
- Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions.
- Monitor and evaluate well conditions in conjuction with the Senior Well Engineer
- Communicate with service contractors about technical issues and any changes in the drilling program.
- Engineering or Science Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years Oil and Gas drilling experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in onshore and offshore drilling operations
- Current IWCF Well cotnrol certification on supervisor level
- Practical experience with recognized drilling engineering software package
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Good Data Management and computer literacy
If interested in such positions, please email your CV/resume and letter to HR Manager