We are looking for talented, versatile and committed people who care about cleaning up our environment. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced environment,a nd enjoy meeting and working with new poeple. Bullfrog Power is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
1. Residential Field Sales (Toronto)
- Hourly wage plus commission and bonus
- Professional sales training
- Ongoing professional development
- Ongoing professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Good presentation skills and are articulate
- A passion for helping to create a green, sustainable world.
- Previous sales experience
- A good understanding environmental issues or educational background in environment studies.
2. Corporate Account Manager (Ottawa)
- Proactive, outbound selling to small and medium sized businesses using consultative selling approach
- Responding to small to medium business inbound sales inquiries
- Generating quoutes and contracts for small to medium sized business
- Maintaining, on an ongoing basis, sales database of customers and propsects including accurate records of all interactions through the use of salesforce.com
- Travelling to call on propective clients.
- Creating, targeting and nurting a select list of larger named accoundts to dirve revenue.
- Compiling lists and anlyssis of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from websites, business directories, and other sources.
- Developing prospect profiles for potential sales targets.
- Gathering market information to aid in customer marketing, measurement of market characteristics, market share analysis, etc.
- Representing the company at trade shows and other Bullfrog events.
- Commercial lead entry and follow up from trade shows and bullfrog events.
- Developing sales meeting agenda's and outlining pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Identifying and networking with local influencers such as environment non-governmental organization (ENGOs) sustainability consultants. etc.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Hold college or university level education in related field; business and/or environmental studies is an asset
- Have several years of sales experience.
-Exhibit high integrity and the ability to communicate trust and authenticity in a selling situation.
- Possess excellent language skills, ideally has the ability to conduct business in both English and French (written and verbal)
- Understand the value proposition of Bullfrog Power
- Demonstrate Fashion for environmental issues, the ability to identify with customers, and team player approach.
- Have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate initiative as a self-starter and independent worker.
- Have experience reading, analysing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, and other source of market information.
- Be driven to grow professionally and surpass sales targets
- Experience in the energy sector or knowledge of the electricity system is an asset.
3. Business Analyst (Toronto)
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriotions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconsile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to ageneral understanding, and distringuish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communication and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: (Functional requirements, Business Requirements documents)
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, inlcuding a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requiremetns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with the diverse group, executive, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community, product group (internal and external customers) and the software development team throu with requiremetns flow.
- Develop requiremetns specifications according to standard templates, usign natural language.
- Collaborate with the developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trafeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Provide quality assurance through the development and deployment process to ensure that the requirement as defined are released to the users successfully.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, although not required, would be a definite plus.
- Some experience with customer and software usability would also be an asset.
- 3+ years experience in energy services preferred with IT system exposure
- BS degree (or equivalent work experience) in Information Technology (IT) Business/Finance or related discipline.
- Creative problem solver, with diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills, presentation skills and decision making abilities.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts.
- Proficiency in MS word, MS excel, and MS Powerpoint is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience in ontario EBT system and/or accounting is a plus.
Bullfrog Power is helping to reshape the energy landscape in Canada.
If you would like a chance to effect real change towards a sustainable future, and to work with passionate, talented people, Bullfrog might be the company for you. Here are just a few of the resons Bullfrog Power is a great place to be:
- A unique work experience in a company that's passionate about the environment.
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunity to expand your skills and abilities in a creative, fast-paced and high-energy organization.
- State of the art industry tools to support your role.
We appreciate your interest and will contact you should we decide to pursue your application.