This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to begin a career in aviation or maybe you just want to try a job that is different everyday.
To qualify for the opportunity you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be within the age band of 21 Years to 27 Years
- Must be educated to a minimum level of accredited Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent.
- Must have a high standard of English, verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is always an advantage.
- Must meet the below mentioned height and weight criteria:
Female: HT - 161cm WT 58 to 70kg
- Ability to swim at least 30cm unaided inopen water, without flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Cabin Crew / Nursing experience would be an asset.
Please send your CV/Resume and full length photograph to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org