Al Mashariq Company (AMC) was established as an Electrical Contracting Co. in 1978 and Required Below:
Project Managers / Project Engineers / Site Managers
- Electrical Engineering +8 to 13 Years Experience in 115kV HV GIS S/S Project Engineering Management, Coordination and Executions.
Design and Engineering Coordinators
- Civil / Electrical / Mechanical): 8 to 10 Years in 115kV HV S/S design, Review and Project Coordination.
Site Engineers (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical)
- 8 to 10 Years Experience in HV GIS S/S Building and Switchyards construction work, Electrical Equipment Installation, HVAC / Fire Fighting Installation Etc.
QA/QC Engineers (Civil/Electrical)
- 7 to 10 Years Experience in QA/QC of Substation Building and Yard Construction, Electrical Equipment, Mechanical Systems Etc.
Protection, Testing and Commissioning
-Electrical Engineer +8 to 10 Years in S/S Protection Design -Review and Testing of main relays, functional testing etc.
Planning and Scheduling Engineer
- 8 to 10 Years Experience in planning and project scheduling of large Power Projects. Good Knowledge of Project Monitoring tools like MS Projects, Primavera essential.
- Diploma Holders +8 to 10 Years in Material Assessment of Major Equipments for S/S and Power Projects.
Safety Officers / Safety Engineer
- 6 to 8 Years of Experience as Safety Officer / Engineer in GIS S/S Power Projects.
- Graduate with 10 Years Experience of Secretarial Work.
Electrical Foreman, Technician, Electrician, Structural Fitters and Welders
- Diploma / Qualified Trade Technician / Electrician, with 8 Years Experience of HV Substations (Can be able to read and work with substation panel scheme drawings.)
- Diploma (Electrical) Must have knowledge of Substation Tools, Equipments and Parts.
- Heavy Drivers holding heavy vehicle license. KSA and GCC license holders are preferred.
Persons meeting the above requirements should send their latest CV/Resume with photograph embedded in Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to mention the "post applied for" in the subject line of the mail. Candidate having experience on 115kV GIS substation and above shall apply. Candidates having similar experience will be considered for interview.