Dulsco is one of the Great places to work for in the UAE. We owe it to the positive responses of Dulsco staff member to the trust Index survey conducted by the Great place to work institute, a global and management consultancy. Employees of Dulsco consider themselves priviledged to work for the company. They take pride and pleasure in belonging to Dulsco, an organization that truly cares about their welfare and helps them grow both professionally and personally.
When you work or intern at Dulsco, you:
- Become a part of a great organization - one of the Great Places to Work for in the UAE (reference: Top 15 firms to work for in the UAE - website)
- Get to Get to work with more than 6000 employees, ranging from professionals, specialists, technicians, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled categories from around 20 nationalities.
- Get to enhance your skills in a competitive and team focuses environment
- Get your capabilities assessed and skills constantly honed through the Talent Management Programme
- Can improve your prospects of exploring new areas within the company with additional training and by learning new skills.
- Can strive for and achieve various Employee Awards that will motivate you to do better
- Get access to Dulsco Sports Club which is one of the most comprehensive employee based club of its kind in the UAE. The club is extension of our commitment to the welfare, sports and recreational aspirations of employees.
- Can participate and support the various corporate social responsibility initiatives.
We invite applications for msart sales personnel with an attitude and aptitude to generate revenue. Job responsibilities would include to create, develop and close new business opportunities for contract staffing especially IT vertical and to maximize revenue generation and ensure high level of service delivery at all times. Valid UAE driving license is mandatory. Good Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and mitli-cultural environment is a pre-requisite for the position.
Please send in your applications to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position mentioned in the subject line.