Hiring for Recruitment Coordinator
The Recruitment coordinator is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the full recruitment process for multiple positions within West Edmonton Mall, Fantasyland Hotel and West Edmonton Mall Inn.
- Screening and distributing resumes and contacting department managers in regards to their department recruitment needs.
- Assisting with the creation and posting of all available job opportunities within the company by utilizing various external sources, websites, and organizations.
- Creating and updating position descriptions and job postings, creating formal letters and memos, and maintaining recruitment materials and records.
- Coordinating and assisting with front line level interviews for various departments and positions and performing select reference checks.
- Attending job fairs, compiling recruitment statistics and information, working on special HR Projects, and various other duties as assigned.
- Completion of post secondary education in Human Resource Management.
- Previous related working experience in an office environment preferably in an HR setting.
- Must have a dedicated interest in conducting recruitment interviews, writing job ads, and screening resumes.
- Applicants must possess excellent interviewing and employee relation skills and abilities and be comfortable speaking in front of a group.
- Individuals must have exceptional organizational, time, management, communication, and computer skills and abilities.
- Must have the ability to take initiative in the workplace and be excited to take on new challenges as they arise.