Rederiet Stenersen AS today operates a fleet of 17 chemical/product tankers ranging in size from 13-19 000 dwt. All vessels are deployed in North West European Trade and equipped at the highest starndard in order to meet the customers requirement and the harsh condition in North Europe. It is the company's philosophy to enter long term contract with first class charterers as AP Moller Maersk, Nestle Oil and Statoil.
Hiring for Technical Superintendent
- Be the main point of contact between the vessels under your supervision
- Give the technical support to the vessels under your supervision
- Follow up your assigned vessls condition and performance, and see o that it keeps a high standard
- Follow up planned maintenance
- Follow up, evaluate and coordinate class jobs, dockings, upgrading etc.
- Budgeting and Cost control
- Participate in QHSE work.
- Experience from similar positions and / or as Senior Engineer
- Other relevant edication or experience will be considered.
- Good Knowledge of tanker vessls is preferred.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Good teamwork and leadership skills
- Solution oriented and good technical understanding.
- Good Computer skills
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Opportunity to develop yourself and the business
- Opportunity to influence on how the ships are managed.
- A dynamic and positive working environment.
All applications and inquiries will be treated with full confidentiality.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV/Resume at the following email account: email@example.com