Refining NZ has been New Zealand's onyl oil refinery for over 50 years, we are an important contributor to Northland and the New Zealand economy. Not only do we provide the bulk of New Zealand's transport fuels, but around 40 percent of all NZ's energy needs are met by products made here. at Marsden Point. Our people are safety focused, environmentally responsible professionals, they're running an essential source of energy, which keeps our country going. They are smart, knowledgeable, practical, passionate and great work to with!
The cost contrl clerk is an integral member of the Project Controls Team for the New Venture - Te Mahi Hou. The purpose of this role is to help ensure the integrity of the Project Control System through the effective preparation and processing of claims and invoices.
Hiring for Cost Control Clerk (Fixed Term)
- Initiate routine reports from the Process Control system including weekly progress reports and cash flow forecasts
- Enter summarised timesheet inforamtion in Project Control System
- Check and confirm processing in Project Control System by reconciling output with suppliers records.
- Facilitate prompt payment of accounts
- Prepare monthly accruals journal including items for works completed but not invoiced
- Assist with invoic / payment queries
- Knowledge of clerical funcamentals
- Excellent computer skills
- NCEA level 2 mathematics or equivalent competency
- Project / construction experience would be an advantage
To apply for this job go to www.refiningnz.currentjobs.co.nz and enter ref code: 1416437