For over fifty years, engineers have relied upon Rotork for innovative, dependable solutions to manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders. Rotork products and services are helping organizations in the oil and gas, water and waste water, power, marine, mining, food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect environment.
Hiring and vacancies for Contracts Administrator
Job Reference: GCFS - Houston
Overview: Responsible for all contractual activities and customer contact
- MTMS (MRP) order entry
- resolution of discrepancies between quotation and customer order
- Ensure costomer's requirements are completeley and adequately transferred to Engineering and production
- Manage customer changes to existing orders internally and externally
- Work and applications engineering and interface with manufacturing departments to ensure fulfillment of customer requirements.
- Coordinate documentation package preparation
- Field customer queries and expediting (from customer)
- Keep customers informed of delivery schedules by regular status meetings with scheduling, purchasing and engineering.
- Hold internal and occasional external meetings with customers, inspectors and expeditors
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all contractual information, correspondence, job files etc.
- Handle commercial and technical calls related to a contract and work with appropriate internal personnel to develop a professional and accurate response.
- Arrange and negotiate shipping details
- Develop basic project palns to ensure contract are on track.
- 2 - 3 Years Experience in a Customer Service or related position
- Experienced with fundamentals of MRP, scheduling, other production control responsibilities
- Motivate, self-starter able to work independetly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (exper level), Excel (intermediate level)
- Must be thorough, accurate, and organized.
- Proven ability to understand mechanical products
- Understanding of shipping terms and documents, exporting requirements and basic financial instruments (L/C's) is preferred.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Engineering Required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a manufacturing environment "a plus"
- Spanish highly desirable
Contact: Stephani Lehman
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org