Hiring for Sharepoint Administrator
Male, 23-40 Years Old
with Bachelor's College Degree and at least 3 Years of Experience in the same field
- Support IT Disaster recovery program and alignment with the university business continuity program
- Participate and implement the IT DR lifecycle, policy, procedures, standards and processess
- Support the IT DR team, Manage and develop the DR Drill projects
- Periodically report program progress, status, road map plans and enhancements
- Represent IT in all BCM program meetings and manage deliverables when requested
- Participate in BCM Testing and promoting the BCM and DR culture
- Evaluate different IT DR hardware and software technology solutions and alternatives to be used for computing infrastructure for data protection
- Provide support to develop and coordinate a methodology for conducting periodic business impact analysis (BIA). Works with the business units to determine their critical business processess required during a disaster, identify acceptable recovery time objectives (RTO), maximum tolerable period of Disruption MTPD, recovery point objectives and establish resources and application systems required.
- Participate in risk analysis for IT functional areas to identify points of vulnerability and recommends disaster avoidance and reduction strategies
- Help identifying mission critical business activities and processes and establish resources required for the successful restoration of business operations int he event of disaster
- Provides disaster recovery information and documentation as requested for audit, regulatory compliance and board of directors.
- Support the IT Disaster recovery strategy implementation and provide feedback to IT DR team
- Acquianted with the Data Center daily operation and maintenancce
- Participate in developing and maintaining the DR plan, sharepoint repository and DR website
- Identify points of vulnerability and develops disaster avoidance plans
- Support the IT DR technical team maintaining the integrity of critical systems, application and compliance to IT security procedures and standards, and by implementing proper controls.
- Technically experienced in IT infrastructure, backup, solutions, storage systems, UNIX and by windows platform, oracle DB and windows SQL, SAP ERP and date replication technologies
- Configure, install and manage date backups for applications and systems using Symantic net backup and De Duplication techniques.
- Coordinate problem analysis of server software and hardware problems, finding the resolution of server and storage related software problems, administers security and backup procedures for servers.
- Works with IT backup team to proactively keeps the environment with latest release updates and perform root cause analysis to resolve frequent failures.
- Periodically reviews the backup policies and procedures and maintains accurate documentation.
- Communicates with various teams and third party contractors during testing, actual executions of recovery procedure and implemetnation and administration of backup solutions.
- Team player
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in CS, CI, IT, Engineering or related
- Experience in IT infrastructure and data protection tools and solutions
- Experience in backup tools and software with emphasis on Symantic NetBackup.
- Good Communication skills including writing proficiency
- Certification and training in disaster recovery, business continuity and data protection and DR replication IT infrastructure solutions
- Preferred certification: PMP DRII(CBCP) or BCI(CBCI), IT risk management ISACA-CRISC, IT governance COBIT, Data backup and storage architect certification from Symantec or EMC is a plus
Mayon International Trading Corporation
Malate Metro Manila
No Placement Fee