Hiring for Accounts Payable Administrator - Canada
Biamp is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to oversee the accounts payable and cash disbursements functions within the organization.
- Process supplier invoices for payment in accordance with company policies.
- Work closely with purchasing and receiving departments, as well as external supplier contacts, to address invoice discrepancies.
- Calculation and preparation of foreign corrency payment requests for itnernational suppliers and consultants.
- Process weekly check and ACH payment runs.
- Maintain vendor master data, including payment, contact and W-9 information.
- Maintain filing and archiving system for accounts payable documents.
- Assist in annual 1099 reporting activities.
- Process general ledger entries as requested.
- Maintain account reconciliations as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing based accounts payable position.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Ability to identify problems and present solutions.
- 10 key data entry skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particulary Outlook and Excel.
Competitive pay plus fantastic benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage plus 401(k) plan.
We value diversity of thought and background and provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status or disability.
This position is available immediately. Submit your resume/CV and cover letter to : email@example.com