Benefits: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Supplemental), 401(k) Matching, and Paid Leave
Hiring for Regional Sales Manager -Eastern Region
Technical outside sales role focused on territory management, targeted tier one prospecting, qualifying, and closing business in new accounts and up-selling in existing strategic accounts. Regional east coast travel required.
- Manage the territory by utilizing direct Axiomtek resources as well as third party sales channels such as authorized distributors, resellers and integrators.
- Prospect for potential tier one customers by leveraging professional network of contacts.
- Outbound call generation. Understand buying influences in potential accounts.
- Develop and maintain direct OEM customers and channel relationships.
- Accurate and timely forecasting.
- Background in embedded computer HW/SW, emphasis on "open architectural computing". CPUs - Intel x86 VIA, AMD, network interface, flat panels, computer packaging, PCI, PCI-E, ISA, Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in vertical domains such as transportation, automation, medical, gaming, digital signage etc. are desired.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from Four Year College or equivalent certification and experience.
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients and customers.
- Microsoft outlook, word, excel, powerpoint, general internet and computer knowledge. SAP knowledge desirable.