KEO is structured as five unique consulting firms, each highly specialized and a leader in their respective field.
- KEO Planning and Landscape Architecture
- KEO Design
- KEO Project and Construction Management
- KEO Intrastructure
- KEO Contracts and Quantity Surveying
Immediate Position Hiring in Abu Dhabi - Hiring for Architect
Job Reference Number: DES/AUH/ARC2/201300582
KEO International Consultants is a world ranked and leading Architectural, Engineering, and Project and Construction Management firm with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. KEO Offers long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, KEO provides full assistance in relocation from A to Z with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you and your family through any relocation process.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are currently seeking a talented Architect to join our Design Division in Abu Dhabi. Working as Architect within our team, you will be responsible for genrating architectural drawings based on design concepts as well as facilitating the coordination of architectural and engineering services on various projects within KEO.
Preferences will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Proven ability to use own judgement and analysis for both architectural and interior projects.
- Experience in the sustainable design of tall towers, commercial, large mixed use developments, hospitality and residential projects.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer design and thoroughly understand Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Architectural Desktop and other programs required for design and drafting.
- Proven ability to work independently on small projects or assists more senior engineers on larger projects.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 3 years of architectural design experience.
Prior experience gained within a Consultancy environment in the Gulf Requien is advantageous
Bilingual communication skills in Arabic and English would be highly regarded.
Email CV/Reseme at firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject to write: Applying to the position of: Architect, Job Reference No:DES/AUH/ARC2/201300582