Location: Healthgrades, Denver, United States of America (USA)
Healthgrades, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. More than 250 million visitors annually use the Healthgrades website for search, compare and connect with physicians and hospitals that best meet their treatment needs. Consumers are empowered through use of the Healthgrades priopriety information about clinical outcomes, statisfaction, safety, and health conditions to make more informed healthcare decisions and take actions.
The position is responsible for managing the integration of client and partner data into the Healthgrades provider (e.g. physicians, hospitals) database and consumer products. Responsiblities include supporting the implementation of new clients/partners, enhancing and maintaining the data for exisitng clients/partners, working with clients/partners on new Healthgrade features and functionality; and building cross-functional process to optimize client/ partner management. Must be able to work directly with clients/partners, interact with customer support on changes and issues, and work through agile product owners to get implemetnation completed in timely fasion.
- Support planning and implementation required to bring the data to successful 'go live' in Healthgrade products
- Assist in defining standard layouts and documentation regarding client/partner data feeds; provide internal and external training as needed
- Work with clients/ partners on adhering to healthgrade standard for data feeds and how to achieve the best profile result
- Work closely with client, customer support, data management, and technology to ensure implementation moves in accordance with contract deliverables and service level agreements.
- Educate clients and partners in regards to Healthgrades data Governance Rules and Policies
- Manage Technical deliverables including image logos, provider lists and other data assets
- Coordinate client/partner reporting
- Serve as internal point of contact for all tasks related to partner products
- Support all defined processes and steps of client/partner implementations
- Coordinate required resources to support implementations
- Prepare and maintain implementation materials such as status reports, issues logs, client/partner presentations, and process improvement efforts
- Attend or lead implementation meetings as a subject matter expert
- Provide subject matter expertise in coodinating and developing processes to manage client/partner implementations and create training materials as needed
- Act as liason with product owners to resolve client/partner issues
- Lead remote or onsite presentations with clients/partners to successfully establish/ reinforce the value of the partnership
- Assist with the development of client/partner facing collateral and communication
- Act as the lead in various special projects designed to enhance the product suite and or strengthen client/ partner relationships
- Assist leadership in presentations and updates to senior management
- Assist with client data collection, analysis and reporting
- Administer data through internal tools in support of clients/partners
- Represent Healthgrades with a consistently professional demeanor when interacting with clients
- Follow all policies and procedures relating to job responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ Years experience in product or service implmentation
- Strong verbal, written communication and presenting skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Self starter who can work under limited supervision
- Leadership experience
- Experience with call centers a plus
- Experience in an online environment or healthcare field a plus
Healthgrades offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. The exciting part of working here is not the dental plan but the opportunity to be a key player in helping consumers make healthcare decisions and working with like minded people who are passionate, focused and driven to make a difference in an industry that touches everyones lives.
Link to Healthgrade page careers to apply to this position: (Apply link here)