Air Spares Inc, United States of America (USA)
We have current opening for a CNC Lathe Operator / Machinist for our CNC Lathes for days and swing shift in our drug free workplace.
- Operate turning machines and run work that meets the engineering specifications.
- Read and understand engineering technical drawings.
- Verify conformance of finish work to engineering specifications using standard measuring tools.
- Run and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining.
- Use basic machine language to edit program
- Follow job set up instructions
- Report all production difficulties.
- Meet job standards and communicate to supervisor if not successful
- Perform second operation duties (de-burring, cleaning and assembling machined parts)
- Follow all industry standard safety procedures and guidelines established by the company.
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating and setting up CNC turning machines
- You must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- You should be able to calculate angles and functions of angles.
- You must be skilled in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, parts list and specifications.
- You must have the ablity to calculate machine tool speeds and feeds using the machine handbook or tools manufacturer's recommendations.
- You must understand basic machine language
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- You must be drug free and able to pass pre-employment and ongoing drug screening.
- You must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- You need basic to advanced mechanical ability.
- You must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate orally and in writing (Basic oral instructions, simple written memos and isntructions)
- You must be punctual, accurate, productive, honest and trustworthy.
- Mastercam programming experience a plus.
- Medical and dental
- Stable Employment
- Easy commute location
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Air Spares, Inc. and its subsidiary are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regards to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.
Email Resume to: