Standard Aero, San Antonio - United States of America (USA)
We are Standard Aero, one of the largest independent MRO and aviation service business in the world, providing comprehensive services for business and general aviation, air transport, and military aircraft. Part of the DAE Engineering, division, We bring our global customers the unique knowledge and expertise they expect from an industry leader.
Our Strength comes from over 3,700 employees working out of 12 primary facilities in the United Sates of America, Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, with an additional 14 regionally located service an support locations.
Hiring for: Specialist, Tech Data Systems
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
To be assigned Location: Manitoba - Winnipeg, Canada
Standard Aero is presenting an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Technical Data Systems Specialist. This individual will be responsible for managing and maintaining Royal Canadian Air Force publication programs software systems, including analysis of publishing systems applications, development of programming scripts, and development and implementation of procedures.
- Analysis, interpretation, and editing of publishing system scripts and software to support the development and delivery of multi-media technical documentation.
- Development and maintenance of publishing systems, inclding XML Schemas, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), XSLT stylesheets, CSL-FO stylesheets and applications, document type definitions (DTD), and formatting output specification instance (FOSI).
- Independent maintenance and enhancement of complex programs, performing the full range of programming, testing, debugging, and modifying of affected reports, data, files, systems, etc.
- Evaluation of customer requests for new or modified programs to determine feasibility, time requirements, and system impact.
- Interpretation of specification and standards (such as S10000D), and preparation of detailed instruction in the development and maintenance of operating and programming systems hardware and software.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the area of software development.
- Completion of a diploma training program at a college or technical school, 4 years post-secondary education, or equivalent related experience.
- Prior experience with technical publications, interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs),and publishing systems preferred.
- Positions will be located in Winnipeg or Ottawa.
It should redirect you to Standard Aero Career page and fill the form online to submit application. Goodluck!
You may share any issues, concerns or comments regarding your application experience with us at firstname.lastname@example.org