Worley Parsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to tand meeting the needs of our customer over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders.
Our team at Cadskills SELECT has ever growing track record of high profile clients and projects, over time, we have also built a reputation of knowing the right methods to value dynamic and motivated professionals. We are constantly on the look out for both experienced and fresh graduate individuals with knowledge and passion in their respective field.
Cadskills SELECT facilitates career development for candidates by linking them with the right network of clients which offers wide range of valuable career opportunities. We offer competitive package for selected candidates.
CAD Designer - Singapore
- Design and prepare detailed drawings, execute design development, construction documents and project oversight.
- Relevant experience in design development, architectural or engineering CAD and/or drafting and detailing on a wide variety of diverse projects.
- Render plans and section elevations, translate concept designs into working documents for all phases of the process.
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and organization.
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient in CAD, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, preferebly with good working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch-up
- Good Communication skills
- Provide hardware and software user level support.
- Mobilize and demobilize hardware and software to and from project offices.
- Escalate ICT issues to higher level when required.
- Maintain hardware, software and computer peripheral inventory/documentation
- Preparae ICT monthly report.
- Relevant qualification in ICT
- Good planning and organization skills
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Able to work well under high pressure and fast paced environment
- Must ba a team players and able to work independently as well
- Able to start work with short notice period
- Familiar with 3D Max render farm, website creation and client/server environment.
- Perform the duties of resident Engineer under the Building Control Act for Bore Tunnel Projects.
- Supervise construction under the charge of qualified persons (Supervision).
- Report to Resident Project Manager
- Assist the resident project manager/senior resident engineer in supervising the RTO's
- Conduct in progress inspections and witness tests to ensure work carried out complied with quality standards and contract requirements.
- Handle and resolve site issues.
- Provide management with regular updates and report on the development of the projects.
- Must be willing to work on site.
- Degree in Civil/ Structural engineering from University approved by PE Board.
- Must be a registered Resident Engineer with BCA, Singapore.
- Minimum 5 Years relevant experience
- Those with design and coordinating experience, particularly on tunnel or heavy industrial projects will be advantageous
- Good knowledge in building regulations and related code of practice.
- End to end recruitment delivery
- Develop and grow new account
- Client relationship management
- Proposal preparation
- Contract negotiation
- Job advertisement drafting
- Conduct recruitment activities
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- At least 2 years recruitment experience in Business support function or Oil and Gas sector
- Strong passion for sales
- Well networked
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analystical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and results driven
Interested applicants may send their detailed resume to: email@example.com