Microcenter strongly believes that embraces its vision and innovation. Having a career with Microcenter allows you full committed to attracting, retaining developing dedicated employees to enable them to contribute not only to the success of the company but also to achieve their personal career goals.
We are unique in our way because we believe in creating the value not to our clients but our employees are our most valuable asset.
We look forward for driven, creative and professional who always dreamed of working in the computer industry.
- Business Development
- Production/Graphic Design
- Media Sales
- Leading a small team, effort estimation, tracking. Client communication and presentation.(Should be excellent presenting powerpoint)
- Process definition and implementation methodology
- Vendor assessment and management, Inter Group Coordination
- Understanding and documenting the technical and functional specifications
- Researching and recommending software and systems choices to meet an organizations business requirements.
- Knows the software life cycle process and procedure and can create document containing the process/procedure that tailors our department.
- Preparing cost benefit and return on investment (ROI) reports for management (for both internal development acquisition of a system from a vendor)
- Understand (Cost Management, Time Management, Scope Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, etc.)
- Do feasibility study and come up with business case document.
- Should also be able to come up with User Business Requirement Document, RFI, RFP (do weight measurements based on RFP for every vendor for decision making), vendor evaluation and come up with project plan document.
- Develop document and test the system to see that it aligns with the requirements.
- Should be able to design architecture of the systems and show the data flow and the integration.
- Continuously follow up with tasks to finish them on time.
- Continuously communicate and do updates regularly.
- Must be regularly meet with clients, users and vendors
- Must come up with regular reports for the status of the project staff
- Should be able to negotiate
- Motivate and help develop staff
- Mobile development added advantage
- Willing to take extra tasks
- It is preferable if he comes from GIS/Land registration environment.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or Equivalent field by a Recognized University
- At least 9 years experience in the same field
- Direct integration with client and document the requirement in the form of SRS
- Experience with development of software in .NET(VB, C# and C++)
- Experience in developing requirements and specifications for development/procurement of application system including testing;
- Experience in working independently to complete projects and install systems while adhering to the established schedule.
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases (Oracle and SQL server) and network infrastructure to create efficient well designed and easily maintainable systems.
- Experience in documenting procedures
- Good background in designing work flow systems using for example sharepoint portal.
- Good background in working on web sites and understanding standards such as W3C and security standards.
- Should have designed and developed systems or websites that won awards. Should know what will help web site in awards.
He has to be strong in verbal/writing/reading communication, extrovert, persuasive, positive, conscientious, open to new experiences, proactive, adaptable to changes, punctual, not emotional, team player, self-motivated, assertive, continuously keeping up with trend, work well under pressure and willing to stay after hours or weekends to finish tasks.
Experiences: 9 to 15 Years
Salary: Negotiable (Tax Free)
P.O. Box 1539
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain