Founded in London in 2004, HICX Solutions maintains regional headquarters in London, Chicago and Dubai UAE. HICX is the leader in providing Supply Base Management (SBM) technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions that help customers across the globe reduce costs and mitigate risks. Our integrated suite of technology solutions for Supplier Onboarding, Supplier Master Data Management, Supplier, Management, Supplier Risk and Performance Score carding, Supplier Compliance, and Supplier Cockpit are successfully used by organizations across a wide range of industries.
Title: Implementation Consultants - Dubai, UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
The implementation consultant holds a key role within the HICX services organization in the EMEA region. Reporting to the Director for implementation services, the Implementation Consultant will assist with multiple projects and consult with HICX customers to successfully implement the suite of market leading supply base management products.
The implementation consultant carries responsibility for specific work streams and assigned activities and is a principle contact during implementation to both the customer and internal HICX teams. This role demands a high level of professionalism, implementation experience and individual drive and pro-activity.
The Implementation Consultant will perform design and configuration of the HICX applications, document each step of the implementation process, and will become proficient in defining and implementing custom business processes, workflows, templates and data extracts.
- Minimum 4 years technical consulting experience
- Project Management experience (1 year minimum)
- Minimum 2 years business process analysis and reengineering experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in consulting on software implementation involving integrations and customizations at large Fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and follow through skills
- Self motivated, disciplined, and able to work independently
- Experience in leading and facilitating joint applications design/development sessions to define requirements.
- Experience in documenting business process, use cases and software requirements.
- Experience in conducting a gap analysis between "as is" and "to be" process flows and mapping the business processes into application solutions.
- Degree qualified
- Strong skills in relational data base technology. Able to work with IT teams to aid in the extraction of enterprise spend data.
- Supply Management, Supply Chain, CRM, or similar domain experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of time
- Experience of representing services and supporting sales in pre-sales role
- Fluency in additional languages would be extremely advantageous (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French)
In order to apply please submit a CV and covering letter, making reference to this position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org