The Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Manager will report to the Director, Information Systems, at the corporate offices of Trudell Medical Limited.
The IS Department at Trudell Medical Limited has overall responsibility for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment for all of the Company's subsidiaries including the USA.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution meets the unique needs for each company within the Trudell Medical Group.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Manager roles provides functional and technical expertise on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- College Diploma of University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience with MS Dynamics CRM, Scribe, SSRS, MS SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and database administration would be an asset.
- Current Microsoft CRM Certification is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Ability to collect business requirements, create and/or apply IT Solutions
- Strong initiative to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Prefessional demeanour
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to travel as required including throughout the United States.